Thursday, January 21, 2016

Happy National Hug day!!



When I think about all those people who asked me if I was sure I didn't want to terminate my pregnancy, I think of all those mothers who did. 

Sadness takes over my whole heart which overflows with incredible love for my girls.  One thing I cannot imagine is life without my Ana Maria or my Jordan Grace. They truly are my world! 

I have a new goal in life and that's to be an advocate and a voice for these beautiful unborn children. 

If I can save one life, one precious soul, one love, I have done my job as a human being. 

So please, if you know anyone who has been given a diagnosis of Down Syndrome send them my way. I would love the opportunity to show the world what life is like.

Simply put: filled with love, smiles, normalcy, adventures, patience, slow and fast and everything in between.




No comments:

Post a Comment