Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Model Baby


The world is filled with opportunities and teachable moments. A friend of mine needed a little volunteer to model a baby wrap on a local morning live show. As a former model, I was quick to jump at this wonderful opportunity for Jordan Grace. After all, I wanted the whole world to see my precious baby girl the way we saw her, simply beautiful in her own way! 


Jordan Grace was a little professional. She did her job and posed for the cameras around us. It was a great experience to share with my mini me. 

The funniest part is that I didn't tell many people we would be on TV. As it aired I was getting messages and texts saying how wonderful she did. Maybe she has a future in the business.


What I would like to see in daily advertising is people with all abilities.  A world of equality and acceptance. 

We were treated with respect and as equals. I have to thank my friend Erin Heard for giving us a chance for such an amazing experience. It's people like her who without judgment accepts everyone with their unique abilities. 


In the end, we are all in this together, for better or worse. Let us open our hearts today and welcome all into our circle, when we learn to accept and acknowledge maybe that's when our circle will become the kind world we are all seeking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment