Saturday, December 31, 2016

Highlights from December



We did all our favorite things this December. So much fun was had all around.

 
Went home to Arizona to be with our family. Family time is the BEST time.
Attended our first Christmas dance party for the Edmonton Down Syndrome Society
 Had super fun slumber parties.
 One of my super favorite activities is feeding the giraffes at the Reid Park Zoo.  I always feel like a kid at my favorite zoo.
 First time going to the North Pole Experience was so much fun.  Very magical and amazing!

 Celebrating Jesus' birthday of course!  Best family tradition is attending midnight Mass.  I love singing and celebrating it brings me to tears every time.
 Playing baseball and walking to the park is also such a fun tradition we do every Christmas eve.



No comments:

Post a Comment