Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A Princess Wish

 
My girls have always inspired me. Today, to mark an amazing 2 years of our lives living the beauty of Down Syndrome with our precious Jordan Grace, I have made a wish come true. Now available for purchase is my very first book "A Princess Wish".
 
Thank you for your love and support and for following our great adventure! 
 
Wishing everyone an amazingly beautiful day! 
 
Happy birthday to our happy go lucky 2 year old! 
 
 
Now available at:
Createspace.com  click here
 
Amazon.com or here
 
our Canadian friends click here for amazon.ca
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Maria...I read about your beautiful story and book in the AZ Star. I could not make it to your book event, but want to say how pleased I am that you have a resource for families in your situation. I wonder if we could correspond via email about the work that I do helping people who have pregnancy losses and even helping them in decision-making when they get unexpected news during pregnancy. I would love to include your book in our resources for families who carry their baby to term or maybe it would be of help in their decision-making...you can reach me at sherokeeilse@yahoo.com. Good luck to you in this adventure. I love your attitude!

    ReplyDelete