Monday, February 22, 2016

Why I'm a lucky mama

I have two sweet girls who bring me joy each day. Around this house there's a lot of dancing and singing, it's been that way since our first born could make sounds.

Our girls are more alike than we thought possible. Sure there's some differences.

Ana Maria had different milestones like walking at nine months, writing and reading before preschool among other things. 



Jordan Grace picked herself up to a sitting position holding on to my hands on day two, she rolled to her back at six weeks, she said her first word "Hi" pretty early on.


I can go on forever about their achievements. Instead of comparing them, I love watching each one grow into their own. 

Their similarities are endless, they love baths, playing, coloring, discovering, they are loving, caring and happy. They adore each other! But their number one common ground is singing. 

They both bring me happiness each day through song. Here's a favorite video of ours of Ana Maria singing Hail Mary while playing church when she was about four. And today, on cleaning day, Jordan Grace serenaded me with La La La.



No comments:

Post a Comment