Wednesday, February 3, 2016

She CAN!

Our baby girl has been showing us throughout her almost two years of life, what she is capable of doing. Around this house we have learned to never limit our girls. They can do all things and we not only encourage it, we praise them as they achieve. We truly believe in them both and know they are on this earth to live, laugh and learn and of course LOVE.

At six weeks old our sweet girl shocked us by rolling from her tummy to her back. I was changing her clothes and as I was taking her onesie off, she turned over. I couldn't believe it, after all, the professionals were quick to tell me she would  be delayed and not to expect much. Boy, were they wrong about my girl! Watch her in action here!

One of my main purposes for this blog is to show mamas like me that anything is possible, and each child is different in their own way. Our precious ones with Down Syndrome are no different. Our little one shows us in creative ways what she wants to achieve and just goes for it. No matter what it is.

I hope our baby inspires and gives others not only hope but the peace of mind knowing that our children can do all things if we just believe in them.

The latest is climbing on toys to get up on the couch.



I've learned to let her explore and figure things out on her own as I watch close.


No comments:

Post a Comment