Thursday, October 22, 2015

My soulmate, my Gregorio


From that very day after the ultrasound, he became my rock, my strength, he carried me through the threshold of our new life, our life to come. He encouraged me, he let me cry, he let me yell, he let me fall apart. 

But the one thing he would not allow me to do was lose my faith. In those moments, he believed more than I did. His faith carried me through those moments when I couldn't see clearly through the tears. I have never seen him rely so much on God as I did those incredibly tough days that followed. 

Thinking of his faith then makes him a million more times attractive to me. I can't help but think how lucky I am to have a true partner in life who supports me, takes care of me and loves me the way he does. 

He's a pretty cool daddy too! Our Ana Maria loves to play with him, any second he can spare she takes gladly and happily. And if he's busy she begs for his time until he gives in. I love the way he teaches her new things and creates fun adventures for her. 

Not to mention the way he loves our Jordan Grace, he's so proud of her and let's her get away with taking his hat and glasses off. 

I've always known how truly blessed I am, but the toughest moments I've endured in my life, he has made them a little more bearable. 

Teaching him to hug since we met to that day was time well spent, he perfected his hugging abilities daily as we walked together through our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment