Sunday, October 30, 2016

Annual Halloween Dance

I've always been a fan of dressing up and celebrating...this year our family dress up came out of no where. It is actually a funny story. We were leaving piano lessons and Ana Maria's piano teacher asked what she would wear for Halloween. We were joking about the weather and said maybe I will just wrap them up in big blankets and they can be blankets for Halloween. The lightbulb went on! 

All the way home I drove and tried to talk Ana Maria into being Paris, I told her I would be Michael Jackson, daddy could be Prince and Jordan Grace would be blanket. We laughed all the way home and then as the days passed I completed our costumes.

The dance party was so much fun and a success, we made people laugh and we saw so many great friends we have made through the years at Ana Maria's school. We are seriously so blessed with so many wonderful people in our lives! 


No comments:

Post a Comment