Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Down Memory Lane

I've been going down memory lane these past few weeks. Gathering pictures for some projects I'm working on...to be revealed later.

It feels like another lifetime to think back to when Jordan Grace was just a dream of ours.

It's difficult to picture just the three of us, I know we had unbelievable adventures and lots of firsts and tons of fun. So it's fun to see all those little glimps of the past. 

The four of us makes us complete. I'm not saying no more babies but I'm also not saying babies. I guess it's easier to not decide. It seems too official to say "we are done!" So I won't.

I loved being pregnant, they were both filled with morning sickness all day long and gestational diabetes pregnancies. However, I loved the feeling of my babies moving, kicking and being with me. It is hands down the best feeling in the world.

I know for some people who long to be pregnant or some who may have lost their sweet babies may be sad to read. I don't ever take for granted our blessings. I am so grateful for these sweet girls God has entrusted to me. 

Here's a couple of fun pictures I'd like to share. 






No comments:

Post a Comment