Monday, October 24, 2016

So much talent!

Today's photo challenge theme was talent. 

My Jordan Grace is incredibly talented in so many areas! I can't pick just one! She literally can make anyone smile, she's totally aware of people's feelings. She loves to make people laugh, so silliness is definitely a talent. Not to mention her dancing, singing, crafting, coloring skills among other things. 

But what I'm most proud of her for is the way she loves life, people and animals. She has such a zest for all things. She has a way to live each day happiest, to work hard and play harder. To love and hug harder. To kiss and let us know how truly and deeply she adores us. 

She just has a way, I can't explain it, I can't put it into words, it's something you have to experience, and be oh so lucky to know our beautiful Jordan Grace! That's why we are called #TheLuckyFew

No comments:

Post a Comment