Monday, October 10, 2016

School!


Jordan Grace started pre school in September. As you can read previously in my blog I didn't think I was ready. After all, she's only two and a half years young. I was afraid to let her fly. 

In the past month that she has been in school, not only am I proud to have let her start, forget my tears, worries and anxiety. She was ready! 

Jordan Grace has always shown us her love for people, how she's always ready for something new and her love for learning about how things work. But besides that, she loves watching people do anything, so that she can copy. 

Good or bad she copies. If Ana Maria is yelling across the room, she yells back at her. If we are making the sign of the cross she makes it in her own way. 

She loves to learn, she loves to socialize and she loves "choooooooool" 

I have even ventured away to meet up with my girlfriends for breakfast, go grocery shopping, and even clean the house on Friday mornings. 

Her teachers love her so much. They are so impressed with the things she's already doing and how fast she catches on to things. It's so exciting to see others be proud of my girl, accept her and include her. 

She's exactly where she should be and my heart is happy and content. 

So much to be thankful for on this Canadian Thanksgiving! 

Baby girl wanting back in after her first day of school! Safe to say she LOVED it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment