Thursday, October 27, 2016

Following along...

When I was pregnant with Jordan Grace I thought that she wouldn't be able to do things, for some reason. I was not educated on Down syndrome, so I just assumed that she wouldn't know what was going on. But I was completely wrong. 

She is a pretty smart little lady. She learns by watching others, and she's a very quick learner. Getting to know Jordan Grace for who she is has been the best decision of my life. I didn't want to label her.

I knew as a mother kids do things at different times.  Ana Maria my 8 year old didn't crawl until she was over eight months old, but she walked at nine months old. So I knew I shouldn't go with the "norm."

I couldn't be more proud of all the daily  things she's achieving. I love watching her grow and thrive...so blessed to be her mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment