Thursday, October 6, 2016

She looks up to her!



I love the way Jordan Grace imitates Ana Maria, she adores her big sister and she wants to be just like her! Ana Maria is 6 years older than her, so sometimes when she has sleepovers or friends over its hard for her to include Jordan Grace.

But when it's just them, they play, they hug, they laugh, they dance, they sing, they FIGHT, they are just like any siblings. 

I don't like to see them fight at all, or either of them get upset with the other.  It hurts this mama's heart. But that's life, it's learning from each other. Trying to get along without pushing boundaries. 

What I do know is that they love each other with all their might! They are sisters by blood but forever friends. 

One of my sweet joys is watching them each day as they grow, I'm so lucky to have front row seats to their precious lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment