Thursday, October 20, 2016

Siblings


Ana Maria prayed and begged for a baby sister! When we found out the baby had a heart defect she prayed harder and she stressed a lot, she would ask me many times If the baby would go to heaven or if she would be born. It made me so sad to think that she was carrying all this burden when all she ever wanted was a sister. 

I tried to tell her everything would be ok but I had a hard time believing myself. I had to keep the faith and keep reassuring her. 

When I had to explain that her sister was "different" after she had been born, Ana Maria said "so what?" And "it's ok mommy" 

Though she suffered through the difficult understanding, she was more sure than anyone that her wish had come true and to her, her sister was perfect.

These sweet princesse couldn't adore each other more!!! I'm truly so proud and so blessed!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment